17th August 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?

Please tell me the procedure of admission in B.ed from IGNOU .I want to do it correspondence. Also tel the whole fees structure. U can email on [email protected]
I need every detail of it .

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  6. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  7. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  12. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  14. Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  16. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
29th August 2014, 08:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the procedure of admission in B.ed from IGNOU .I want to do it correspondence. Also tel the whole fees structure. U can email on [email protected]
I need every detail of it .
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is the title offered to students who successfully complete their degree from recognized university. This graduation course is of two years duration.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria through IGNOU-
  • The qualification needed for applying B. Ed course includes a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • Recognized institutes and universities are demanding 50 % of marks in undergraduate level for the admission process.
  • SC / ST applicants have a rebate of 5% of marks in Graduation.
  • Final year students are also eligible.
  • The applicant must have minimum two years teaching experience at any level in a recognized school.
  • Top institutes and universities carried out entrance examination also.
  • Admission is based on the marks acquired in the last examinations of graduation and entrance test.

For any further Clarification, contact:

Regional Director, Student Service Centre
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi
New Delhi -110068
E-mail:[email protected]
Telephone: 29535714, 29533869,2953380

For more info please visit here:- www.ignou.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus BED 2014.pdf(1.12 MB, 165 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?