15th September 2013, 12:23 AM
Deepa.A.O

How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student

i am studying final year B.E.(computer science engineering)ans also i completed diploma in computer science engineering.shall i apply for government polytechnic jobs if it is possible please tell the procedure to apply for that job and what should i do? i kindly requested to tell the answer for that question.

Related Questions:
15th September 2013, 08:56 AM
SHNSING946

Smile Re: How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student

Hello Friend,

First you should see the vacancies in various polytechnics then you should apply

proper channel as on the basis of your diploma course you can apply for the

post of instructor and after completing your degree course you can apply for

the post of lecturer in polytechnic you can search on the google simply typing

vacancies in government polytechnics there are number of links from where you

click and choose the post for which you want to apply.

Good Luck
15th September 2013, 11:17 AM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student

Hello Friend,

To get good job opportunities after doing Diploma in Computer Science you must be
thorough in following streams:

1Computer application

2.Software

3.Hardware

4.Networking

5.Technical , etc

***Government companies which offer jobs are:

1.Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited ( HPCL )

2.Indian Oil Corporation Limited ( IOCL )

3.Gas Authority of India Limited ( GAIL )

4.Steel Authority of India Limited ( SAIL )

5.Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited ( BHEL )

6.Indian Space Research Organization ( ISRO )

7.Bharat Electricals Limited ( BEL )

8.Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ( ONGC ) , etc

**For getting these jobs you must write Entrance exam and attend to the Interview.

**In Government sector you must write the examinations under the Government sector for following Departments;

1.UPSC

2.SSC

3.Defence

4.Banks

5.IBPS

6.Railways , etc

GOOD LUCK.....
15th September 2013, 09:49 PM
Pavan.k

Default Re: How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepa.A.O View Post
i am studying final year B.E.(computer science engineering)ans also i completed diploma in computer science engineering.shall i apply for government polytechnic jobs if it is possible please tell the procedure to apply for that job and what should i do? i kindly requested to tell the answer for that question.

Hello friend.....

Hi,
Friend

1-For the post of Lecturer in government polytechnic and what is the eligibility criteria is candidate passed out in B.tech or B.E.
2-Age limit is 21 to 30 for General caste and OBC 3 years off and SC/ST 5 years off.
3-Examination conduct below subjects-
a-Reasoning
b-Maths
c-English
d-General knowledge
e-Computer knowledge.

if you qualified exam then you will be go for interview then look your confidence and your positive think then you may be select.

Thank you
all the best//////////////

You can also visit for this exam http://www.appsc.in/
16th September 2013, 12:30 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student

Hi Guest,

At present there are not much jobs in the field of polytechnic.

The notifications are expected to release as soon as possible.

So my suggestion is to be in touch with the website so that you can come across the notifications is any are going to be released.

Thank You,

All the Best.
8th October 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for cbi post after completion of polytechnic in ece
8th October 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for cbi post after completion of polytechnic in ece
29th August 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir in present time i am the student of b.tech from uptu in branch of computer science and engg.i want to get job in private or goverment or polytechnic collegey for teaching.if any vacancy outcomes in both goverment or private polytechnic then plz send the information in below email id.
[email protected]

thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?