20th August 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?

sir i will complete my diploma in may 2015 what should i do whether i should prefer b.e/b.tech or i should apply for job.i want to tell u that i m weak on study and so i have this question for my good future.i detained once in diploma because of backlogs.can u pls show me the correct path.and if i join job what might be my salary and if i do b.e/b.tech then what benefit i Will get ?

Related Questions:
  1. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Circuit Theory (6C0026) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I join BCA on the basis of Diploma only?
  3. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  4. What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?
  5. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. For getting job in ONGC after Diploma what to do? What would be the salary?
  10. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-1st Semester Applied Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IIIrd Semester Engineering Mathematics-III(6C0032) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Engineering Graphics - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  15. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  16. Sumer training at indian railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  18. Details on summer training after 3rd year engineering in ECE branch?
15th September 2014, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?

After completion, you have two choices either to do a job or to continue your studies. If you are interested to continue your studies and if you are interested to opt the B.Tech course, you need to appear for the lateral entry test. Based on the entrance exam rank, you will get admission in the particular college.

If you are interested to do a job, then you can apply for the following job opportunities :-
1. ISRO - Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice
2. Kerala Kalamandalam - Junior Engineer/Instructor
3. FACT - RCF Building Products Limited - Civil Supervisor Trainees
4. ITBP - Head Constable Telecommunication
5. Guwahati Municipal Corporation - Technical Officer/Architect
6. Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya - Asst. Grade –III/Laboratory Technician/Data Entry Operator

The decision should be taken by you whether to do a job or to continue the studies because it depends on your interest. So, try to make the right decision so that you can have bright future in your life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?