20th August 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?

sir my name is harsh kumar rai can you tell me the collage names who provide aeronotics diploma and also that what is the entry procedure for the aeronotics diploma.i will be very thankfull to you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  2. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  3. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  4. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  5. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  6. Engineering colleges in TamilNadu or Chennai for Lateral Entry after Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  8. Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?
  9. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  11. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics? Fee structure for this course?
  12. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  13. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  14. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  15. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  16. List of colleges in Tamilnadu taking admission through lateral entry for diploma holders? I have finished my diploma course and expecting 83-89% marks in my diploma
  17. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  18. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
15th September 2014, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?

The following is the list of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics are :-

1.Acharya Institutes, Bangalore

2.Center for Civil Aviation Training

3.Gujarat Technological University

4.Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering and Technology

5.Hindustan Electronics Polytechnic Academy

6.International Council for Management Studies

7.Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College

8.Singhania University

To get an admission in the Diploma in Aeronautical engineering, you need to appear for the entrance exam same as the other Diploma course entrance exams. Based on the entrance exam rank, you will get an admission in the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?