12th May 2013, 11:52 PM
APTEAMAR

How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

i am complate diploma in electronics and comm. Engg. And also pursuing hardware and networking . How much salary i will get please i want to job in forgein country

Related Questions:
  1. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  8. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  10. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  11. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  14. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  15. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
13th May 2013, 09:47 PM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

After completing diploma in ece you can get an average salary btw 10,000 and 15,000 per month if you are talented enough. But all is upto you which company you getselected with your skills. Multinational companies give more salary.
31st July 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Sir,
After that doing diploma in electronic eng we got admission to direct second year degree
10th August 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i m in third yr doing engineering in EXTC branch.......n i m confuse wht should i do after completeting my B.E ?
22nd August 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I am now ece diploma 1st year is it better
22nd November 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

now iam in 2year iam thinking to join a part time job and study B.E is it correct?Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
2nd May 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys I wnt to learn Enc electronics & cammunication & EnE electrical & electronics im in confuse wht to study plzzz give me suggestion about my career plzz ??? Which course is usefull plzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?