25th July 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

For getting job in ONGC after Diploma what to do? What would be the salary?

sir iam doing diploma in electronics n communication of 3rd yr . .
for getting job after diploma in ongc what to do n what is the salary after doing diploma n degree....????

11th October 2015, 08:36 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: For getting job in ONGC after Diploma what to do? What would be the salary?

Yes, you can get job in ONGC even after completing your Diploma course in 'Electronics and Communication'.

The posts which are eligible in ONGC are as follows.

-Junior Assistant (Accounts),
-Junior Security Supervisor,
-Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV/ Winch),
-Junior Fireman etc,..

These are the posts you are eligible for.

For getting job in ONGC you have to wait till the notification is held.

Once the notification is held apply for the post which you desired.

They will conduct an entrance test first.

If you qualify this test there will be an personnel interview.If you clear this round also then you will be appointed in that post.

The salary range will be from Rs.10,000-15,000 depending on your post.

If you complete your graduation course and then go for the job in ONGC then you will get job in better post with better salary.
31st March 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For getting job in ONGC after Diploma what to do? What would be the salary?

For getting job in ongc after diploma in mechanical engineering what to do?what will the salary
14th June 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

For getting job in ongc after diploma in mechanical engineering what to do?what will the salary http://entrance-exam.net/forum/diploma/getting-job-ongc-after-diploma-what-do-what-would-salary-1587044.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?