16th December 2012, 07:06 PM
jayapr43

What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering

hello sir,
1.i want to know what kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineer in government.......
and what are the exams required to write to get a job.....
2.can you please tell me the steps to became a detective (like cbi)

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
  2. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  5. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  6. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  7. What kind of job will I get after doing 2nd year electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  8. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. What kind of exams an electronics and engineering fresher have to appear
  10. List of top groups of B.Tech stream?
  11. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  12. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  13. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  14. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  15. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  16. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  18. Which field is better for me in electronics and communication engineering?
30th September 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering

respected sir,please suggest me what is the best university and selection process.in india///
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?