23rd August 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?

sir,I want to know total no of post in five star hotel after graduate from b.sc in hotel management?? which type of job offer in five star hotel?

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  2. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  3. What should I choose after passing 12th with 56%
  4. RAS exam forms dates and where to get the RAS forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  6. Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?
  7. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  8. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  9. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  10. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  11. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  13. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  14. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  15. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  16. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  17. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  18. Average and the minimum package after completing hotel management from IMH Delhi?
18th November 2015, 01:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,I want to know total no of post in five star hotel after graduate from b.sc in hotel management?? which type of job offer in five star hotel?

There are many positions are there in 5 star Hotels in India for B.Sc Hotel Management candidates.

The aspirant must be very good in communication and interpersonal skills.

You should have outstanding spoken English skills to work in 5 star hotels.

There are jobs like Telephone Desk Attendant, Waiter, Waitress, Housekeeping Attendant, Receptionist,
Front Office Executive, Lobby Manager, Bar Attendant, Sales Coordinator, Sales Manager, Purchase Manager,
Team Leader – Front Office, Guest Relation Executive, Housekeeping Supervisor, Restaurant Manager,
Catering Sales Manager etc.

The aspirant has to check the websites for job openings available in the 5 star hotels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?