5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for B.A.(Philosophy) course in Fergusson College? Admission criteria for this course?

I want to know the admission criteria for B.A.(Philosophy) Honours course in Fergusson College. Can anyone of you please let me know the admission criteria? Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Chemistry) admission in Fergusson College? Number of seats available for this course?
  2. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank?
  3. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
  4. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  5. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  6. Where can I get BSc geology application forms in Fergusson college?
  7. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  8. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  10. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  11. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Cutoff rank required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) in Fergusson College?
  13. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  14. Is free seat possible in engineering?? How??
  15. Should I face problem to take admission in school/college being an NIOS student?
  16. What is the date of admission for class 11th for Fergusson college?
  17. Are admission open in Fergusson College for B.Cs?
  18. How many B.Sc(Nursing) seats are available in Apollo College of Nursing? Admission criteria for this course? -- [New]
7th October 2016, 02:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for B.A.(Philosophy) course in Fergusson College? Admission criteria for this course?

The total number of seats is not fixed as due to some factors it keeps on changing but in general there are 45 seats in the above mentioned course and college.

Admission criteria is quite simple, you will be provided admission on merit basis, the better you score the more chances of you getting admission in the above mentioned college. You will have to clear the minimum cut-off marks set for admission of candidates in the course.
12th June 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available for B.A.(Philosophy) course in Fergusson College? Admission criteria for this course?

Can i get admission for ba philosophy in fergusson college, if i scored 76.2 % in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?