25th August 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?

Sir, I have completed graduation from calcutta university in bio sc.(botany, zoology,anthropology) stream Now i want to do B.Tech or M.Tech from distance university. One more thing to say that I don't have Mathematics in 2. I want to ask you that can i do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university is there any other way to do this courses without 2 Mathematics
Kindly help me.

31st August 2014, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?

Sorry you are not eligible for B.Tech or M.Tech, if you have completed your 10+2 without Physics and Maths. Hence, there is no chance for you to go for Engineering course because admission into engineering courses is totally dependent on 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

Also in the entrance examination there will be question related to Maths and you haven't studied Maths in 10+2. It is compulsory subject for engineering courses. You have completed B.Sc in Biological Sciences and you should go for further studies in your field or you can look for some job in your field. There are many jobs related to you field.

There is only one option for you as far as engineering is concerned. You will be eligible for Diploma in Engineering if your age permits. There is age limit for Diploma in Engineering entrance exams and if you have age according to the criteria then you can apply for Diploma in Engineering. After completion of Diploma in Engineering you will be eligible for B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?