8th June 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I do MBA or M.Tech if I want to become a Lecturer after B.Tech? How to prepare for the exams?

hello,,i want to ask dat i m dng b.tech...i want to b a lecturar ....so should i do mba or m.tech??? i mean which is better for b a lecturar in future....in terms of getting this post easily nd also in terms of salary....
nd how should i prepare for dat(mba or m.tech which ever suggested better by u )....i mean frm which buks and ol....nd also help me knw other gud oputions after b.tech

16th August 2011, 10:14 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I do MBA or M.Tech if I want to become a Lecturer after B.Tech? How to prepare for the exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,,i want to ask dat i m dng b.tech...i want to b a lecturar ....so should i do mba or m.tech??? i mean which is better for b a lecturar in future....in terms of getting this post easily nd also in terms of salary....
nd how should i prepare for dat(mba or m.tech which ever suggested better by u )....i mean frm which buks and ol....nd also help me knw other gud oputions after b.tech
Hi
Doing MBA or M.Tech depends upon your attitude and also based on your level of thinking.
MBA or M.Tech will make you masters rather than getting you skills to become a lecturer.

So in my view you will get the skills to become lecturer in the level of Child hood no need of special training for this .

All you need to have is passion to deliver lectures in front of students or audience this is enough to make you lecturer in your desired job.

after completing your graduation you are eligible to become a lecturer.
If you want to get higher positions in teaching field then you can take up these courses

if you want to become a technical lecturer then it is good to select M.Tech and if you want to become a Management lecturer it is good to select MBA course for your post graduation.

If you become a Ph.d holder then you will get the top post in any institution.
This is all I have knowledge about these Lecture ship . and I forgot to tell you onething if you want to do B.Ed or M.Ed after completing Graduation then your scope will be more in Govt sector lecturer jobs so have a look at it also

Regards

~AdityA~
16th August 2011, 10:58 PM
suchiii

Default Re: Should I do MBA or M.Tech if I want to become a Lecturer after B.Tech? How to prepare for the exams?

To become Lecturer you should do M.Tech after Btech ,if you want to get good job in companies then you can do MBA after btech but for lecturer there is no need for doing MBA you should do Mtech from any recognized university.
You have to give entrance exams for doing Mtech organized by different different university.
you can do Ph.d after completing post graduation after ph.d you can get top position of lecturer in any university.
16th August 2011, 10:58 PM
pal.santu

Default Re: Should I do MBA or M.Tech if I want to become a Lecturer after B.Tech? How to prepare for the exams?

i think m.tech is prefered for u....because in future you want to be a lecturer...so m.tech is very much prefered for u.....for good preparation u can take gateforum.....
16th August 2011, 11:47 PM
Arsalaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since you want to become a lecturer then you must have a passion about teaching and delivering lectures so that your students are able to grasp the subject best.
As a qualification you better go for M Tech that would be better.
After your masters you can clear NET examination.

All the Best
17th August 2011, 12:11 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
See, As you want to become a lecturer then it will be better for you to go for M.tech rather than MBA...
To become a lecturer one should have depth knowledge...
One can gather more knowledge and get specialization in a subject only after completion of the master degree in a particular subject..
MBA is a different field... after completion of MBA you will not become specialize in a particular subject.. You can get a good job in management field....

So, my suggestion is to go for M.tech to become a lecturer...
For doing M.tech you have to appear in GATE exam ....
To crack the exam you must have clear concept in your technical papers...
So , go for it..
All the best..
17th August 2011, 12:48 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
See, As you want to become a lecturer then it will be better for you to go for M.tech rather than MBA...
To become a lecturer one should have depth knowledge...
One can gather more knowledge and get specialization in a subject only after completion of the master degree in a particular subject..
MBA is a different field... after completion of MBA you will not become specialize in a particular subject.. You can get a good job in management field....

So, my suggestion is to go for M.tech to become a lecturer...
For doing M.tech you have to appear in GATE exam ....
To crack the exam you must have clear concept in your technical papers...
So , go for it..
All the best..
25th December 2012, 05:48 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

As you have mentioned that you are pursuing B.Tech and in future you want to be a Lecturer. Dear, in order to be the lecturer you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria and it is Post graduate degree. For better salary package and for fixed job you have to clear out the UGC NET test. You may also join P.Hd. program after cracking the entrance of JRF. Rest is about your confusion between MBA and M.Tech, its completely depends on your self. If you have great knowledge of your own field then you should join M.Tech and if you are good in management then you should go for MBA.

But it will full fill your eligibility criteria only. If you want to be a good Lecturer then you should know the way of teaching so that student can get more from you. Such type of skills can arise only with practice.

Here, I'm providing you the list of some good Colleges of MBA and M.Tech:

M.Tech. Colleges:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay(Mumbai)

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras(Chennai)

5. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

6. Amity Insitute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies, UP

7. Madras Institute of Technolgy

8. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

9. C.M.Engineering College

10. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

MBA Colleges:

1. NL Dalmiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai

2. SIES College of Management Studies

3. Chetana's Ramprasad Khandelwal Institute of Management and Research

4. Asian Institute of Management

5. Institute of Technology and Management

6. The Bombay School of Business

7. Tata Institute of Social Sciences

8. National Institute of Industrial, Mumbai

9. ICFAI Business School

10. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies

Good Luck.........................
4th August 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi am 28 years old and an house wife.i want to pressure my PG course can i do my MBA and get into lecture post at ageof 32 years.... i Have passed out my BE in 2007.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?