11th September 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering?

Sir Please say how to prapare for ongc GT exam.
send syllabus and previous year placement question papers of ONGC for chemical engineering??

15th December 2014, 10:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering?

As per your request here I am sharing the Syllabus and preparation tips of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam:

ONGC graduate trainee exam syllabus:
Paper I –
General awareness- History, Geography, Life Science, Economics, political science and Current awareness.
Aptitude test :
Comprising of Reading Comprehension, Verbal/ Non-verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation etc.
Paper II –
Concerned subject

Tips for preparation:

In this exam, it is not looking for any syllabus completions from the candidate. A good understanding of the basic concepts and their application is required. While solving problem you must have balance between speed and accuracy. Preparation time for this exam is subjective and depends on individual’s aptitude, fundamental, attitude, concentration level etc. Keep a check on your performance.

It is compulsory to directly jump upon the previous year question on the topic you just finished. You can try to solve some examples in model paper also.
Any problem can be tackled in number of ways. So being innovative and intuitive also helps to reach the correct option quickly. You should have done sufficient study/discussion, so that moment you start reading the question you should have an intuition on whether you can solve it. You should avoid thought of losing which can cause loss of concentration and low performance. Have some good time and relax before the exam.
5th June 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering?

I have done MBA Oil and Gas from UPES Dehradun and I am very much willing to work in ONGC as management trainee then which exam should I crack for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?