29th May 2012, 06:00 PM

How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?

plz tell me how i can take admission in either mbbs or bds private??? plz tell me creteria and fees//??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. Admission criteria and fee structure of MBBS and BDS? Can a candidate get admission if doesn't qualify in NEET?
  6. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?
  9. Criteria and fee structure for MBBS course in private medical college?
  10. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  13. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  15. How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBBS and BDS course in private college in Karnataka? I have secured 930/1000 marks in IPE
  17. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  18. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
7th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?

I have got 14574 rank in bihar state in neet ug 2013.can I have got admission in mbbs in any medical college in bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?