20th February 2011, 06:51 PM
delhite

How to teach Maths at school level after completing B.E? Can I become a teacher in school after doing B.Ed correspondence?

hi ,
i m a BE student n i m good at maths ,i wanted to knw hw cn i teach maths at school level?
also i wanted to knw if i do B.ED correspondence m i eligible to b a teacher in school?

21st February 2011, 04:15 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: How to teach Maths at school level after completing B.E? Can I become a teacher in school after doing B.Ed correspondence?

dear friend
you can definately teach maths at school level whether you do B.ED or not.Doing B.ED would only enhance your chances for govt. school jobs. you can aplly in several schools without B.ED as well
all the best
28th April 2011, 05:13 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to teach Maths at school level after completing B.E? Can I become a teacher in school after doing B.Ed correspondence?

Yeah of course if you are interested in teaching field there will be no one who can stop that too you have completed your B.tech ..

i.e., it consists of advanced mathematics

you are perfectly eligible without b.ed also

so no need to do b.ed until and unless you want a govt. job

ohk and now coming how to get selected for teaching for school childrens

its very simple that you can expect

first you need to apply for the job

the management will call you for a demo class

there you should explain one topic of your choice

the feedback of your class is taken secretly from the students so be careful while giving your demo

and after that you will be tested with the heads and senior faculty of the school

there you should be proved as the best stuff

thats all you will get the appointment letter

with all details of your salary allowances and all

Regards

~aditya~
12th May 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to teach Maths at school level after completing B.E? Can I become a teacher in school after doing B.Ed correspondence?

so if i do btech also i do not need to proceed with b.ed? untill and unless i need a gov. job..? i hope b tech has good scope fr teaching rite?
7th October 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

kya B.E.student eligible hai shamvidha shikshak varg 2 for maths graduation.pls reply me.? in mp state
15th August 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir
I have completed b.e (becholar of science group). Can i teach in govt. school.please reply me
1st April 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc. IT. I am good at Maths. I would like to be a High School teacher. So what is the next step that I should take in order to be a High School Maths teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?