2nd October 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?

hello everyone
List of engineering colleges/universities providing external a bachelor of science in electrical engineering degree programs?

i was about to finish my bachelor degree but i couldn't finish it for some personal reasons, now i just have 3 courses for me that left, i work full time and i do want to keep my job so i'm looking for a college or university that offer distance learning so i can take the 3 courses

plz provide me with the list

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which engineering colleges can I do external engineering degree program?
  3. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external master engineering degree program
  4. Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?
  5. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  6. Engineering colleges in Pune which provide external engineering degree program?
  7. Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?
  8. List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?
  9. List of the engineering colleges in which external Master course occurs
  10. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  11. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  13. List of colleges that provide external admission to Degree course in Engineering?
  14. List of colleges in Ahmedabad which provide external engineering?
  15. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  16. List of the colleges providing degree in automobile engineering in Mumbai, Pune and Ratnagiri
  17. List of the top engineering colleges for doing electrical and electronics engineering course in Tamilnadu?
  18. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
9th October 2014, 01:50 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?

Heres the list of colleges offering external Bsc in electrical engineering degree:
Bhagalpur College of Engineering - Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
BLS Institute of Management, Jind - Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
Parthivi College of Engineering & Management, Bhilai - Bachelor Of Engineering In Electrical Engineering
Quest Group of Institutions
A.C. Patil College of Engineering
Atharva College of Engineering – Mumbai
Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?