16th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?

i have completed my dioma in computer engg i want to complete my degree externally in pune university so that pls suggest me list of collages which provide external engg?????

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Ahmedabad which provide external engineering?
  2. Engineering colleges in Pune which provide external engineering degree program?
  3. Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?
  4. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [New]
  5. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  6. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?
  8. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  10. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  11. Engineering colleges which provide facility external degree program after 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  13. List of the engineering colleges in which external Master course occurs
  14. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  15. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  16. List of the colleges form where I can do distance BBA course? I have completed diploma in computer engineering
  17. For doing External Master of engineering
  18. In which engineering colleges can I do external engineering degree program?
24th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?

i have completed my dioma in computer engg i want to complete my degree externally in pune university so that pls suggest me list of collages which provide external B TECH?????
16th June 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?

I have completed diloma in mechanical engg. I want admission to complet my degree extarnally
22nd June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?
6th May 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my dioma in computer engg i want to complete my degree externally in pune university so that pls suggest me list of collages which provide external B TECH?????
17th July 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in information technology i want complete my degree in ahemedabad so that please suggest me list of collages which provide external BE in IT.
27th February 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed diploma in computer enggenering shirur,pune now i do job and i want to complete B.E in computer enggineering in less fees and which certificate is approved by Goverment of pune plz suggest me colleges in pune
9th June 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my dioma in computer engg i want to complete my degree externally in pune university so that pls suggest me list of collages which provide external be???h
26th July 2023, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?