4th June 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?

i have done 10 + diploma in computer engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Engineering colleges in Pune providing external engineering degree program?
  4. In which engineering colleges can I do external engineering degree program?
  5. Engineering colleges which provide facility external degree program after 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. List of engineering colleges in Pune providing external master engineering degree program
  7. List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?
  8. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  9. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  10. External colleges of diploma engineering
  11. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  12. Which are the external degree colleges in Pune? -- [New]
  13. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  14. List of colleges that provide external admission to Degree course in Engineering?
  15. List of colleges in Ahmedabad which provide external engineering?
  16. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  17. What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?
  18. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
1st September 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?

give me the names of external degree engineering collages in pune
15th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program?

Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degreeprogram?
3rd December 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my B. SC graduation now i'm interested in doing external B.tech can you tell me the college where course is available
15th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma mech. Eng. Student In g.t.u. Next i will exnal degree eng. To collage list and tine piriod.
29th May 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12 diploma in computer engg. & now i m doing job.so i want to do my engineering.plz tell engineering colleges in pune that are provided external engineering degree program.
26th June 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to information about external engineering collages in pune of mechanical engineering
19th July 2012, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

i have complte my diploma in civil i want to know name of external BE college
4th August 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering pls give the names of colleges which provides external B-Tech engineering courses.
29th January 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i have complte my diploma in Computer i want to know name of external BE college
31st January 2013, 07:28 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

These are Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program----------------

1.Sardar Patel University
2.Vinayaka Mission University
3.College of Engineering
4.Pune Institute For Aeronautics And Computer Science
5.Dakshin Kesari Muni Mishrilalji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
6.G.H.Raisoni College Of Engineering And Management
7.Nirma Institute of Management
8.Pune Zilha Shikshan Mandal`s College of Engineering
9.Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research .

I hope this will help
All the best
10th February 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i am got 70% markes in deploma in electronics and telicommunication
i want the names of college
14th May 2013, 09:09 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend,,,,

Engineering colleges in Pune that provide external engineering degree program
----------------------------------------

1.Dakshin Kesari Muni Mishrilalji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
2.Vinayaka Mission University
3.Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research
4.College of Engineering 4.Nirma Institute of Management
5.Dakshin Kesari Muni Mishrilalji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
6.Pune Zilha Shikshan Mandal`s College of Engineering
7.Vinayaka Mission University
8.Sardar Patel University
9.G.H.Raisoni College Of Engineering And Management
10.Pune Institute For Aeronautics And Computer Science
11.Dakshin Kesari Muni Mishrilalji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
12.Pune Zilha Shikshan Mandal`s College of Engineering
13.College of Engineering
14.Sardar Patel University
15.Nirma Institute of Management
5th April 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma in electrical engineering.i want to know external BE colleges in pune.
10th May 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I m complete in diploma in mechanical engg. & i want name of college provide a external BE. degree.
18th May 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bcs and want to do MCA under engineering externally ..please suggest me the names of institutes that provide MCA under engineering externally.
25th June 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil. Now I want to do BE in civil. So please could you suggest me some external engineering colleges.
12th April 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in IT engineering ...i want to know the colleges which provides external degree in pune...i also want to know about the fee details...
21st May 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed dip in comp technogy in 2009 so I want to take admission for external BE in pune I want to know fee structure
26th May 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical and then doing job now I want to do B. Tech or B. E , but I don't want to live the job tell me what to do?
26th May 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical and then doing job now I want to do B. Tech or B. E , but I don't want to live the job tell me what to do?
24th July 2016, 08:44 PM
mr.nilesh rathod

my nephew completed his diploma in civil. I want know the list of external degree colleges in pune who offered external degree course in civil engieering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?