7th October 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in GATE under general category for IOCL?

sir,how much marks i must get in GATE,general category,mechanical to get job in IOCL. gate cutoff of IOCL?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a call from IOCL? I have secured 2445 in GATE in CSE with 50 marks in GATE
  2. What is the cutoff required for GATE? I have scored 27 marks in GATE
  3. How much should I score in GATE to get call for interview from IOCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can a EC graduate get recruited in ONGC or IOCL which has good score in GATE but in graduation he got less than 60% marks?
  5. Tentative date of announcement of results of IOCL GAE's? How much weight age is there for GATE score in IOCL?
  6. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
  7. Rank in GATE with 38 marks in ECE branch? Colleges eligible for with general category?
  8. What is the total marks for electronics students in GATE? Minimum marks required to enter into IIT
  9. How much marks should I get to qualify for GATE?
  10. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
  11. Can I complete my engineering by taking leave of 2-3 years? I am selected for SSR batch
  12. What is the GATE score required for a general category ECE student to get into IIT?
  13. Questions related to English grammatical portion which are to be asked in BHEL exam?
  14. Previous years papers for engineering trainee post(Mechanical) BHEL?
  15. In which universities can I apply after scoring 41.67/100 and 2718 AIR in general category?
  16. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  17. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  18. Colleges available after GATE rank 17003 in CS branch and general category? Can i get Jaypee, Noida?
12th October 2014, 08:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in GATE under general category for IOCL?

The cutoff varies every year depending on the performance of the candidates and the vacancies of IOCL. So there is no guarantee of cutoff unless it is declared by IOCL for that particular year. Usually the cutoff score for mechanical engineering graduates remain around 65 percentile. So if you score around that percentile you are eligible for the interview. However, you must score above 70 percentile.
Selection process will comprise of GATE Marks (out of 100) of the candidates in the concerned discipline & performance in personal Interview
Final Selection includes: 75% for GATE-2013 marks (marks out of 100) and 25% to Interview marks. Hence higher the marks in written exam, higher are the chances of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?