3rd March 2012, 10:37 PM
deepthivarma

What is the GATE score required for a general category ECE student to get into IIT?

whatz the gate score required for a general category ece student to be into top iit

Related Questions:
  1. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  2. Best institutes after score of 508 in GATE and belonging to general category?
  3. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  4. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  6. What is the total marks for electronics students in GATE? Minimum marks required to enter into IIT
  7. How to do M.Tech from IIT after passing ECE 3rd year?
  8. Approximate cut off score for GATE Exam for General category for ECE stream for this year?
  9. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  10. In which NITs can I get after scoring 402 in GATE ECE(General Category)?
  11. Minimum marks required in GATE ECE to get a seat in IIT Bombay in OC category?
  12. What score is required in GATE in ECE branch to join IIT Bombay for M.Tech program
  13. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  14. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 4602 GATE score and 500 in ECE stream general category?
  15. Required score in GATE Exam to get into IIT and NIT?
  16. Can I get admission if secured 32076 rank in GATE-ECE being an OBC student? -- [New]
  17. Can I get into NIT or IIT after scoring 591 in GATE with AIR of 2310(General Category)?
  18. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
17th March 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE score required for a general category ECE student to get into IIT?

My GATE score is 320 and percentile is 87.33 and i m from SC category, completed M.E. Computer From PICT Pune
i want to take admission to P.hd program
where i will gate admission
17th March 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE score required for a general category ECE student to get into IIT?

I have a Gate score of 362 and falls under OBC.Where do I get?
19th September 2012, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

how much gate score is required for M-tech in IIT
9th December 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

how much score(marks) is needed for a general student to take admission in iit/nit in mechanical stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?