8th January 2012, 10:33 PM
niranjanekka

What is the cutoff list of IOCL recruitment through GATE in Mechanical branch?

sir , i want to know that what was the cut of list of iocl recruitment through gate in mechanical branch?

10th January 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff list of IOCL recruitment through GATE in Mechanical branch?

what is the cut off for electrical to get a call from iocl through gate recruitment procedure?
....ruhi singh
10th January 2012, 10:10 PM
mukund purohit

Default Re: What is the cutoff list of IOCL recruitment through GATE in Mechanical branch?

the cutoff list of IOCL recruitment through GATE in mechanical branch depends on the gate score. the IOCL decided the cutoff marks and the students who have got the marks equal or greater then cutoff marks are eligible for the interview.
the link given will take you to the IOCL website where they will declare the cutoff list after the GATE result-
https://www.iocl.com/
17th March 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 325 gate score,can i get a call from iocl
29th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I GOT SCORE 497 AND RANK 2750 IN GATE 2012 ELECTRICAL. CAN I GET CALL FROM IOCL
2nd April 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I got score 625 and rank 1327 in CS. Can I get a GD/interview call from IOCL.
5th April 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

plz give me informatin on about barc et-2012 papers pattern and link/website the downloaded previous years question papers and how much recruitement in 2012 in mechanical engg.
11th April 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

sir.i have got 569 score in GATE 2012 ,,CAN I GET a call for interview from IOCL?
19th April 2012, 09:17 PM
svaithy

The GATE cut off score for ME in IOCL is 764 out of 1000 in 2012 and for BARC it's 610. The above said score makes candidates eligible for further GD/ interview.
2nd June 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

When will iocl declare its results through gate 2012............how many seats are there for metallurgy students
19th March 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what is avg range of gate scores that is called for psu call????
20th March 2013, 06:41 PM
svaithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is avg range of gate scores that is called for psu call????
In general, Last year for MECH, Gate score above 600 (for GENERAL category) was called for further GD/interview in PSUs. This year also it's likely to be same since there are more number of PSUs.

For your info see the attachment for BHEL GATE cutoff during 2012
For mech, in 2012, Gate cutoff for IOCL for gen category is 764.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHEL_2012_GATE_Cutoff_Details.pdf(10.8 KB, 543 views)
26th May 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

My AIR in ME is 240 in GATE 2013. Please tell me what will be my rank in General Cateogry.
19th June 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i am prefinal year automobile engineer and am going to write mechanical paper in gate exam... can i eligible??
1st October 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, can you provide us IOCL cut-off marks for handicaped candidate recruiting through gate.?
10th December 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 63 % in my final year engineering. Can i apply to IOCL for job after 18 dec. if i apply ,then will they reject my candidature? plz help. Becoz i am giving the GATE exam only for job purpose
28th March 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir ,can you tell cut off marks for psu jobs through gate2014.my normalized mark is 23.33,am i eligible?
15th May 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have sored 362 marks. Am i eligible to be called for interview/group discussion?
16th May 2014, 04:10 PM
parvathi.k.babu

iam 12th passed with 66.66 % pcb from Goa board. I want to get admission in UB 9 BSC agricculture) where i will get my admission what r the formalities i have full fill.
16th February 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff list of IOCL recruitment through GATE in XE under all category for this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?