7th October 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for summer tranning in NTPC?

sir,
please tell me the procedure for summer tranning in NTPC?
my percentages are-
10th- 82%
12th- 80%
btech first year- 67%
also tell me the attempts for the entrance exam of NTPC?
and tell me the age limit for the entrance exam of NTPC?
and tell me most important subjects for the entrance exam?
is application of GATE is necessary for the job in NTPC?

12th October 2014, 09:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for summer tranning in NTPC?

Yes, GATE is necessary for job in NTPC. NTPC no longer conducts exam for engineer trainee post, it recruits on the basis of GATE score and interview. Hence you need to give GATE and score good percentile. All subjects are important. Make sure you do engineering mathematics and general aptitude well as these sections are scoring. Apart from these, branch subjects depends on the branch of engineering you are pursuing.

If you wish to take up a Summer Training at N.T.P.C, then firstly make sure you have these ::
1. You should be studying Engineering in some good recognized college or university in India.
2. The college authorities would issue you a training letter on their letter head. This is very important as you have to submit it to the company where you would be applying for the training.
3. College Identity Card and 2 passport sized photographs.

The procedure for summer training is as follows:-
1.They usually announce few dates regarding submitting your application in the month of April but still if you were not informed in any way about these dates don't lose heart, you can still visit personally the HR department of NTPC and submit you application over there.
2.They will notify you within a week whether your application is selected or not, infact if they have taken your application when you went there for submitting that means you are selected in itself , if they don't have enough seats they must not have taken your application.
3.After you are notified with the training dates and the charges for training you are required to pay the amount through a DD and report on the date assigned to you for starting your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?