26th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

List of good hospitals to do biotechnology summer internship in kolkata?

I want to do my internship on biotechnology for 22 days in the hospitals of Kolkata. it would be a great help if you can refer me some good hospitals of Kolkata to do my summer internship. Can you please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Hospitals which offer Internship in Kolkata to BDS student of Gwalior
  2. Information about companies and hospitals to do internship while doing B.Sc Bio Tech?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate in West Bengal?
  4. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  6. Details about summer internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  7. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  9. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  10. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  11. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  12. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  13. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  14. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Information Technology for 6 weeks in Kolkata?
  16. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida
  17. Summer internship in Kolkata for PGDM Finance student?
  18. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2015, 12:31 PM
reconnect

Default Re: List of good hospitals to do biotechnology summer internship in kolkata?

List of good hospitals where you can do internship in biotechnology are-

1-Apollo Hospitals.

2-National Institute of Bio-medical Genomics.

3-IPGMER SSKM Hospitals.
13th April 2019, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good hospitals to do biotechnology summer internship in kolkata?

What are the related topics or branches of both biotechnology and microbiology that we can do internships in hospitals?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?