21st October 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

When GPAT counselling will start? What should I do to get offers? What all colleges are there in Tamil Nadu?

I have been qualified in GPAT 2014 held on febraury 25th with 1766 rank, when will be the counselling for me and what should i do to get the offers if qualified in GPAT?
what are all the colleges in tamilnadu where i can get seat to study m.pharm in the department of pharmaceutical analysis?

Related Questions:
  1. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  2. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  3. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  4. When and where GPAT counselling will be start in Hyderabad? What are the certificates required at the time of counselling?
  5. What is the date of Tamil Nadu TANCET counselling results for MBA?
  6. When will be the GPAT counselling?
  7. Can a candidate from Tamilnadu participate in Anna university counselling? I did my schooling in Pondicherry
  8. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  9. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  10. BDS seat in SRM dental college or Ramachandra through counselling? self-financing colleges in tamil nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  12. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  13. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  14. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  15. BSc Fashion Technology courses offered in Tamilnadu?
  16. Date of 2nd Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing course in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Best institutes for CA in Chennai?
  18. List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?
30th July 2017, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When GPAT counselling will start? What should I do to get offers? What all colleges are there in Tamil Nadu?

You need to apply for admission based on your GPAT score card, when there is an admission notification by concerned institute or university. Selection will be on the basis of score.

GPAT qualified candidates are called for counselling first and those who have good score will get admission in their choice of college. Hence, make sure you don't miss admission notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?