8th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?

when will be the counselling for bams in tamil nadu and what is the cutoff marks for bams in tamil nadu and what are the best bams colleges in tamil nadu where to get application for bams in chennai and what is the eligibility for bams

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  2. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  3. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  6. Best institutes for CA in Chennai?
  7. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  8. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  9. BDS seat in SRM dental college or Ramachandra through counselling? self-financing colleges in tamil nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  11. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  12. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  13. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  14. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?
  16. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  17. What is the Tamil Nadu government fee structure for BAMS course?
  18. What is the future of Occupational Therapist?
14th July 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?

MAY I KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR BAMS IN TAMIL NADU,&HOW I CAN TAKE ADMISSION FOR BAMS IN TAMILNADU?
22nd May 2016, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?

Sir,
My daughter cut of marks 150. And total marks 908 but. She want Study BSc Agriculture can possible if possible. Please send me details
Thank-you.
My mail id [email protected]
6th May 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 148.5 cutoff marks in the year 2016. I had applied for bams on that year itself.. But due to some reasons unable to attend counselling.. So I would like apply this year 2017. Can I get seat in this year through counselling?
24th June 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am keerthika,my bio cut off 143,and my total mark 970 in 12th board exam in 2017. I want study BAMS in government medical college in Chennai can possible if possible.please send me the details.
Thank you sir.
[email protected] this is my mail id
16th August 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am nivetha and I scored 1037 total and my cut off is 173.75 can I get bams in government college or self financing college in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?