24th October 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of summer internship from NTPC Rajasthan unit?

dear sir/madam,
i am currently studying in 4th sem in nit jamshedpur and want to do my summer internship from ntpc anta(rajasthan unit). will you please tell me the procedure required for applying ?
i will be very greatful to you.
thank you

yours faithfully
abhinav shukla

13th October 2016, 02:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of summer internship from NTPC Rajasthan unit?

At the 4th of your course you won't be allowed for internship in NTPC. Because, they accept candidates from 3rd year and above as they gain more knowledge and experience.

In order to do internship from NTPC you have to contact your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write and application regarding the availability of internship and the area of training.

Prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of NTPC. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the relevant documents, the letter and send it again to NTPC.

Next you will be called for interview to complete the selection process and hence, after clearing that you will be eligible to become an intern in their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?