23rd April 2012, 01:55 AM
jayant.gupta

Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?

i am a b.tech 2nd year student.my branch is electrical engineering.i want to go to NTPC for my summer internship training.so am i eligible for this????and how is it possible??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  5. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  6. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure of summer internship? I am a student of GIT and pursuing B.Tech in electrical
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? -- [New]
  13. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  14. How to do summer internship from NTPC? What is the procedure?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
2nd May 2012, 07:56 PM
vivek32

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?

i am a b.tech 2nd year student.my branch is electrical engineering.i want to go to NTPC for my summer internship training.so am i eligible for this????and how is it possible??
4th June 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?

can i make approach to the offices of several companies without getting any permission from my university?
12th October 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year electrical engg student i want summer traning in ntpc tell me process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?