24th October 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?

Sir,
I'm from Pakistan.I have done my FSC. I got 83% marks
In 1st year.I hope I will get upto 80% marks in FSC.
I'm doing IELTS and I hope I will get 7
bands in it.I want to do mbbs from Germany
in English.In which universties can I apply? Is chances are
there for me to get admission in any German University?
Please guide me...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  4. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  7. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  8. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  10. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  11. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  12. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  13. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission for Diploma in Pharma Technician course at Canada having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Having 5.5 bands in IELTS cand I get admission in Diploma Pharma course at Canada?
  18. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
1st November 2014, 12:12 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?

Most of the German Universities accept IELTS score which is above 6.5, you have 7 bands and you can definitely apply for admission without any worry.

Eligibility Criteria for MBBS from Germany is given below:

1. Minimum 60% in 12th

2. IELTS/ TOEFL score

3. Excellent academic records

4. German Language proficiency (not compulsory)

Admission Process:

1. 10 sets of each document (notarized) are required for application.

2. Current resume

3. Photo copies of 10th and 12th Mark sheets and certificates

4. Photo copy of the passport

5. School Leaving Certificate

6. Statement of Purpose (500 – words) stating academic background, source of inspiration for MBBS program, Future Goals

7. Passport sized Photographs
1st November 2014, 12:56 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?

Doing MBBS in Germany is a good choice. There are many Universities in Germany offering MBBS in English. Scoring band 7 in IELTS, clears you the way to enter in to best colleges in Germany.

But, I suggest you to learn German Language as it will be helpful as long as you stay in Germany.

Total course duration will be of 7.5 years including the practice. Later, you will be given the citizen ship and can work in entire Germany.

Colleges/Universities offering MBBS in Germany in English Language:

University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
University of Hannover
University of Heidelberg
University of Bonn
University of Bremen
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
University of Duisburg-Essen
University of Erfurt

If you score band 7 in IELTS, you have chances to get in to these Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?