7th September 2011, 02:02 PM
mechie91

Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.

i am murugesh doing ma final year. i have 78% till 6th sem
GRE-1040
IELTS-7.0
German lang-A2
is the chances for me is high to get in german universities..
i am lookin production and mechanical in M.S
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  3. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
  6. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities offering MS to a candidate with 339 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  10. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  11. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  12. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  13. Am I eligible to study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) in Deemed University?
  14. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  15. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
  17. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  18. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
7th May 2012, 06:38 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.

Admission Requirements for Study in Germany, German Universities, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Procedure for Study in Germany-

Following is the eligibility criteria for study in germany for mba, engineering, bachelors, masters and phd programs for getting admission into german universities:

Eligibility:-

For undergraduate programs the international students must have -
Completed a “bridge program” of 1 year duration. After this the student has to pass an assessment test for a Bachelors degree. Some countries have entrance examinations which are recognised by German institutes. Candidates having cleared these examinations can get an exemption for the assessment test. OR A student should have completed two years of undergraduate studies.
For admission to post graduate programs a student must have
Completed a four year bachelor’s degree program. Few institutions consider three year bachelors degree for admission as well.
For management courses a student has to have a good GMAT score and for Engineering the GRE scores are considered.
For Ph. D courses a student needs to have a Master's Degree.
A student’s English speaking ability is judged on the basis of the TOEFL scores.
rati23dec

Default Re: Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.

Admission Procedure:-

In Germany a student has to get registered with Different authorities:

Your first stop should be the Resident Registration Bureau .Anyone who plans on staying in Germany for more than three months has to register their permanent address within one week. You'll need a copy of the rental agreement or other documented proof of where you're living. If you move, you have one week to register your new address. It is important to find out exactly where your Resident Registration Bureau is located. Its location within the city administration varies from city to city. The International Relations Office at your university can tell you more.

The Foreigners' Affairs Office is the next stop for students or guest researchers in Germany. This is where you apply for a residence permit. Don't forget that you have to do this in person. Students also have to prove that they can support themselves financially. This means they will have to have at least 500 euro at their disposal each month.

Approval is assured if the following documents are in order:

- Valid visa (for non-EU students)
- Completed application form (available at the university's Office for International Affairs)
- Valid passport
- Proof of health insurance
- Copy of rental agreement or letter from landlord
- Three (3) passport-size photos
- In some cases you'll need to show that you've had a physical examination

Residence permits for students are valid for one year and have to be renewed every year.
edr_fdr

Eligibility
In order to enroll for a degree in Germany, you need to have a university degree or higher education qualification degree. Usually, a four years Bachelor's degree is the eligibility criteria for a post graduate course, but some universities also accept a study of a three year undergraduate program.

Application Procedure
•Students can avail application forms from international offices of their respective universities. This way they can also get adequate information through the German Academic Exchange Service.
•The filled in forms need to be submitted along with valid copies of necessary documents. Those applying to a Management course need to give in their GMAT scores while those interested in an Engineering degree need to submit their GRE results.
•Certificates showing proficiency in English must be enclosed along with the application form if the student chooses to study in an English medium institution.
•Admission to German colleges is granted on the basis of previous academic records and entrance exam scores such as GMAT and GRE. Since this varies with universities, students need to enquire about each program separately. All questions can be directed to international offices and centers. The German Academic Exchange has a catalog of offices on its website (DAAD).
Application Requirements
Given below, are a list of documents that must be attached along with the application form:
•Certificate of higher and senior secondary schools.
•Bachelor's Degree certificate.
•Diploma course certificate, if any.
•Work experience certificate, if required.
•Letters of recommendation.
•Certificate showing scores of examinations taken up in home country.
German educational degrees are among the highly acclaimed in the world. It is well reputed among employers and academic centers worldwide and these degrees can offer excellent job options in the long run.
7th May 2012, 06:39 PM
rati23dec

Admission Procedure:-

In Germany a student has to get registered with Different authorities:

Your first stop should be the Resident Registration Bureau .Anyone who plans on staying in Germany for more than three months has to register their permanent address within one week. You'll need a copy of the rental agreement or other documented proof of where you're living. If you move, you have one week to register your new address. It is important to find out exactly where your Resident Registration Bureau is located. Its location within the city administration varies from city to city. The International Relations Office at your university can tell you more.

The Foreigners' Affairs Office is the next stop for students or guest researchers in Germany. This is where you apply for a residence permit. Don't forget that you have to do this in person. Students also have to prove that they can support themselves financially. This means they will have to have at least 500 euro at their disposal each month.

Approval is assured if the following documents are in order:

- Valid visa (for non-EU students)
- Completed application form (available at the university's Office for International Affairs)
- Valid passport
- Proof of health insurance
- Copy of rental agreement or letter from landlord
- Three (3) passport-size photos
- In some cases you'll need to show that you've had a physical examination

Residence permits for students are valid for one year and have to be renewed every year.
7th May 2012, 06:40 PM
edr_fdr

Eligibility
In order to enroll for a degree in Germany, you need to have a university degree or higher education qualification degree. Usually, a four years Bachelor's degree is the eligibility criteria for a post graduate course, but some universities also accept a study of a three year undergraduate program.

Application Procedure
•Students can avail application forms from international offices of their respective universities. This way they can also get adequate information through the German Academic Exchange Service.
•The filled in forms need to be submitted along with valid copies of necessary documents. Those applying to a Management course need to give in their GMAT scores while those interested in an Engineering degree need to submit their GRE results.
•Certificates showing proficiency in English must be enclosed along with the application form if the student chooses to study in an English medium institution.
•Admission to German colleges is granted on the basis of previous academic records and entrance exam scores such as GMAT and GRE. Since this varies with universities, students need to enquire about each program separately. All questions can be directed to international offices and centers. The German Academic Exchange has a catalog of offices on its website (DAAD).
Application Requirements
Given below, are a list of documents that must be attached along with the application form:
•Certificate of higher and senior secondary schools.
•Bachelor's Degree certificate.
•Diploma course certificate, if any.
•Work experience certificate, if required.
•Letters of recommendation.
•Certificate showing scores of examinations taken up in home country.
German educational degrees are among the highly acclaimed in the world. It is well reputed among employers and academic centers worldwide and these degrees can offer excellent job options in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?