29th October 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BBK Dav Women College in 12th standard?

Please help me out ! How to admit to class 12th? I have scored 98% in my 10th class and 81% in class 11th. I am from u.p and wanted to study in bb k dav( women) college,amritsar.

2nd November 2014, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in BBK Dav Women College in 12th standard?

You can directly apply for admission on the basis of your 10+2 marks. Most of the colleges give admission on the basis of your 12th marks and if you have got enough marks, then surely you will get admission in this college.

There are Universities which conduct entrance exam for giving admission and you can apply for those Universities too for admission into your choice of course.

You have got good marks in your 12th board exams and there is good chance of getting admission in a decent college. It just depends on the cut off. If cut off marks is high for admission in your choice of course, then you might face some competition for admission.
3rd November 2014, 12:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in BBK Dav Women College in 12th standard?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get a admission in 12th standard in BBK Dav Women College. Because, it does not offer any intermediate courses. It is a college which offers only Bachelors, Masters and some vocational courses. So, if you want to join that college, you can join only after the completion of intermediate.

It offers many courses many undergraduate, Post Graduate and Three year and Four year degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?