15th December 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges for B.Com? I am a average student

I'm a average student 70-75% scorer n want to do b.com from a good institute in delhi is there any good collage for students like me?? And i do have maths.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  2. Which are the good colleges for B.Com? I am a average student
  3. Which are the good colleges with placements in Pune or out of Mumbai which I can join after B.Com?
  4. Any sufficient number of colleges in India compared to MBA colleges? What is the average package of top colleges?
  5. Can an average student have a good job opportunity after becoming Doctor? -- [New]
  6. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  8. How to take admission in an average college of DU for B.Com?
  9. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  10. Should I do M.Com or MBA in finance?
  11. List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same
  12. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  13. Can I opt for B.Com course in DU being a Science student?
  14. Which are the good Arts Colleges in Chennai? Is there any coaching required to get into B.Com?
  15. Which course an average Commerce student can do after 12th?
  16. Which is the best career option for an average student who scored 50% in intermediate? Is mass communication a good course?
  17. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 363 in GATE with 1403 rank in Life Science Paper?
14th May 2014, 02:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for B.Com? I am a average student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a average student 70-75% scorer n want to do b.com from a good institute in delhi is there any good collage for students like me?? And i do have maths.

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of the course is for three years and with six semester. There are lot of colleges in India which offers B.Com course. The applicant need to be satisfy the below criteria in order to get admission for B.Com course.

Eligibility Criteria for B.com Course :-

-One should be Passed in 12th (or) Equivalent Examination from recognized university
-Any Faculty candidates are eligible for B.com Course
-One should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates.
-One can get direct admission for B.com Course after Completing 12th standard.
-Based on the Percentage of marks in 12th standard , the candidate should get admission for 12th standard.
-One candidate age should be below 23 years.

Best B.com Colleges in Delhi :-

Trilok puri Maharaja Agrasen College
Indraprastha H.O.Mata Sundari College for Women
Lajpat Nagar Sardar Patel Public College
Punjabi Bagh Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College
Acharya Narendra Dev College
Najafgarh Bhagini Nivedita College
Gokulpuri Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
Faridabad DAV Centenary College
Sarojini Nagar H.O.Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
South Extension Part Kamla Nehru College
28th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for B.Com? I am a average student

I got 82% marks in class 12 commerce with physical suggest me best college for bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?