15th May 2011, 07:21 PM

How to prepare for Bank PO exam in a short period of time? Which are the books to be referred?

How to prepare for bank po in short period of time? Which are the books that should be referred?

21st May 2011, 10:09 AM
bhim Arora
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exam in a short period of time? Which are the books to be referred?

Hi harudip,

Well there are no short cuts in life still a smart approach could sail you through the exam. I would suggest the best way to prepare a bank exam in a very short time is by going through previous years questions papers lest you have good command over the subject. At least by doing so you will come to know the examination pattern.

The books that would definitely help you are:
  1. Bank P.O. Prev. Solved Papers English Ramesh Publishing House Rs 160
  2. Banks’ Probationary Officers Exam. English Upkar Prakashan Rs 310
  3. State Bank P.O. Solved Papers English Upkar Prakashan Rs 155
  4. Previous Papers BANK P.O. Recruitment Exam. English GK Publications (2011) Rs 120

However, there are other books on this genre. I would suggest please visit Bank PO Exam books section in Bukwit.com. This would help you to come to know the length and breadth of books available in the market.

Best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
How to prepare for bank po in short period of time? Which are the books that should be referred?
30th May 2011, 04:32 PM
Arvind Seth

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO exam in a short period of time? Which are the books to be referred?

which book we have to purchase for a good and short time study. pls advice me a book name for sbi PO exam.
3rd June 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for bank po upcomin pattern dis year,which will b a cmbind xam
11th June 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am write four times Bank Clark Exams but all time i failed in time mangement ? Please how can answer all thouse Questions in Short Time
16th June 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I WANT TO ASK ABOUT THE BANK PO ENGLISH PAPER . IN WHICH TYPE OF QUESTION OCCURED IN EXAM. I AM TO NERVOUS ABOUT THE ENGLISH PAPER BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH TYPE OF COMMON ERROR COMES IN EXAM AND HOW I CAN DO EASILY SOLVED THIS.
SIR I AM TO CONFUSED HOW I CAN SOLVED THE ENGLISH PAPER . I HAVE DOWNLOAD THE MANY QUESTION PAPER THROGH THE INTERNET
HAVE MANY BLUNDER AND I GOT THE NERVOUS AND THINKING IN NEGATIVE.

PLZ SOLVE MY PROBLEM THE PAPER COMING IN THIS MONTH
AND GIVE ME SOME TRICKS HOW I CAN SOLVED THE PARAGRAPH
21st June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

wat is the weighate of the topics that mostly come in the bank exams...
25th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm Rohit nd i want 2 know dat can i get success in bank po exam with 5 hours study properly in 3 months.i'm so nervous about it nd hav no more time to spend bcoz i'm belong from poor family.i hv no gud knowledge in english.plz help me
31st August 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvind Seth View Post
which book we have to purchase for a good and short time study. pls advice me a book name for sbi PO exam.
sir,i am ask about bank po exam maths paper. in which type of question paper occured in exam. i am nervous about maths paper.
14th October 2011, 04:53 PM
arun.potturu

If you want to learn for bank PO job in short time join in any best coaching center.Or do more as many as aptitude questions you will increase automatically your speed.
BOOKS:
1.Rs Agarwal
2.S Chand
PREPARATION
1.Prepare aptitude and reasoning questions.
2.General awareness
3.General english
4.Descriptive section.
EXAM PATTERN:
1.Written test
2.Interview.
You can also apply for bank jobs through IBPS exam.
20th December 2011, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

If any student wants to prepration in short time in any types of exam in banking then 1ly 1 soulation is that always studies of privious queation that is already have been asked in privious exam. If any types of suggestion want to related to banking sector then direct contack my helpline no:- "09128304084" or "[email protected] "
5th April 2012, 01:53 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
DEAR FRIEND

PO is a human resources designation in india's banks.to attain a job at this level you have to pass degree from any recognized university with minimum of 60%marks.the bank po exam consist of material on quantitative aptitude,general awareness,english language and reasoning.some banks include section on computer knowledge.banking/financial awareness and marketing aptitude.

best books to prepare for bank po exam

.R S AGARWAL

r guptas

UPKAR

S CHANDS

G K PUBLISHERS

T S JAIN

Dr A M.MALHOTRA
24th May 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching should i join?
20th March 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir l gave exm of class 12 plz tll me how to prepare for uptu time is too short n in 11 n 12 i study only academics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?