7th January 2011, 07:59 PM
afroza bashir

Which books to refer for TGT Maths exam? How to prepare for it in short time?

Which books for preparation of TGT maths exam? And how to prepare for the exam in short time?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  2. Which books to refer for GATE and how to prepare for it?
  3. How to prepare for KAS Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam? How to maintain time to prepare for this Exam?
  4. How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths?
  5. How to prepare myself for ICAR UG Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Sample Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Which books should I prepare for MSc in Maths in central university of Hyderabad
  7. How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?
  8. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  9. How to read the Books to prepare for the Exams being a candidate having financial problem?
  10. Which is the right time to start preparation for GATE Exam? How much time I have to prepare for this Exam in a Day? Which Books should I refer for this Exam?
  11. Which books to refer for Physics, Biology and Maths?
  12. Best books to prepare for IIT Maths to increase Problem Solving skills?
  13. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  14. How to pass Bank Exams? Tricks to solve Mathematics and Reasoning Questions?
  15. Mathematics books for preparation of 10th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  16. Which Books should I prepare for Maths for SET Exam?
  17. Books names for DSSB TGT exam for TGT HIndi & TGT Social Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for MAT exam? Books to be referred?

16th January 2011, 07:32 PM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Which books to refer for TGT Maths exam? How to prepare for it in short time?

for ALGEBRA:
High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

CALCULUS; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY:
G.N.Berman
j.edward
Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney
Coordinate geometry by Loney

you can refer r.s. agarwal (10th class)

moreover i have attached the syllabus for the entrance exam you can have a look on that also...
Attached Files
File Type: docx attachment.docx(14.6 KB, 700 views)

16th January 2011, 07:36 PM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Which books to refer for TGT Maths exam? How to prepare for it in short time?

Mathematics
Author/Publisher Name of the Book
R. S. Agarwal- Maths XI & XII
S.L. Loni- Plane Trigonometry Part I
S.L. Loni -Co-ordinate Geometry
Hall & Knight- Higher Algebra
I.A. Maron- Problems in Calculus of One Variable
Vectors & 3-D Geometry- Arihant Prakashan
Vectors- Shanti Narayan
V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova.- Problems in Mathematics
Bernard & Child- Higher Algebra
Dr. Gorakh Prasad- Co-ordinate Geometry
K.P. Basu -Algebra Made Easy
DoroFeev, Patapov- Elementary Math's
Krechmar -Math's
G.N. Berman- A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis
W. Feller -Intro. to Probability & its Applications
Calculus- J. Edward

these books will be more than enough but r.s agarwal and arihant would b sufficient

17th March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

for tgt mathswhat we have to prepare either state or cbse [6th to 10th]

16th May 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare dsssb tgt hindi main exam.are ncert books good for tgt hindi main exam

7th June 2013, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me the books for the preparatoin of maths main tgt exam and tgt dsssb syllabus also

21st October 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for Punjab pgt mathematics only in one month. Suggest me some good books and any website for preparation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?