14th January 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude of Bank Clerical Exam in Short Period?

how do i prepare for quantitative aptitude of bank clerical exam in short period?

please reply
thanks

17th March 2011, 08:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude of Bank Clerical Exam in Short Period?

This is an area where many consider it to be difficult. But with a systematic approach one can clear it. You need to have your concepts clear. Since you have mentioned you have less time to prepare you can try solving previous year papers. Try to solve the entire paper without keeping time. Understand the areas where you are making mistake and solve a couple of problems to understand them thoroughly. After solving a couple of papers start keeping a timing.
18th March 2011, 02:09 PM
rajilakshman

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude of Bank Clerical Exam in Short Period?

for quantiative aptitude u can go through R.S.Agarwal book which is very useful.

many worked out examples are given.

just practice them and also checkout previous year papers..
28th March 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude of Bank Clerical Exam in Short Period?

I'm preparing for bob clerk exam..before this i wrote three clerk exams of different banks but i cant clear it, in previous exams i found that time is not enough for solving quantitative aptitude.pls help me to manage time in exam and give me important topics to be covered under quantitative aptitude and reasoning..
5th April 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hey Buddy,
Its the time frame for BOB 2011 ::
reasoning 30
numerical 30
clerical 20
awareness 25
computer 20
english 15

feel free to contact me anytime my mail id is [email protected]
5th April 2011, 05:51 PM
powerrider

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude of Bank Clerical Exam in Short Period?

Hello Buddy,

Here is the time frame:

Reasoning --------------------------------- 30
Numerical ---------------------------------30
clerical ----------------------------------20
General socio economic & banking awareness ---25
computer --------------------------------- 20
english ----------------------------------15
6th April 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

can u plz refer me a good book for clerical exam for jk bank
6th May 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

is any bank skow sectionwise marks of candidate?
15th July 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for banks.. i have taken coaching fom TIME institutes. but when i open their study material. i am unable to solve maths.. i am very vary weak in maths.. please suggest me. how do i strong my basics in maths.. thanks karan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?