15th May 2012, 11:39 PM
minakshi javed

How can I prepare for banks in short time?

i dont hv much time lelf for preparing for bank exam bt m too weak in english and math how can i prepare for banks in short time

16th May 2012, 11:46 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for banks in short time?

Bank jobs are in hot demand these days. The number of candidates who are applying and appearing for Bank Exams are going on increasing.

The entry level positions in various banks are
-Clerical positions
-Probationary Officers

The selection procedure for both these positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer knowledge.

It is not so easy to prepare for Bank Exams in short time and to get Bank job.

However, here are some of the guidelines which will benefit you in cracking Bank exams with preparation of short duration.

-Put more practice on the areas which have high weightage.
-Practice various previous year question papers and model question papers for this exam.
-Whatever you learn, try to be perfect in that with repeated practice. Otherwise, you will get confused in the actual exam while doing calculations.
-Make judicious use of the time whatever you have left before the commencement of exam.
-Don't leave a complete section of the written exam for choice because you should have to score minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through it.
-Make sure that your preparation will fetch you 30 marks in each of the categories of the written exam.

Wish you all the best.

For updated information regarding various Bank Exams, I suggest you to visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
16th May 2012, 11:05 PM
minakshi javed

Smile Re: How can I prepare for banks in short time?

hmmm can u suggest me some good books specialy related to math coz my math is too weak my basic r terrible
16th May 2012, 11:29 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Hello Friend,
The entry level positions in various banks are
-Clerical positions
-Probationary Officers

The selection procedure for both these positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer knowledge.

However, here are some of the guidelines which will benefit you in cracking Bank exams with preparation of short duration.

-Put more practice on the areas which have high weightage.
-Practice various previous year question papers and model question papers for this exam.
-Whatever you learn, try to be perfect in that with repeated practice. Otherwise, you will get confused in the actual exam while doing calculations.
-Make judicious use of the time whatever you have left before the commencement of exam.
-Don't leave a complete section of the written exam for choice because you should have to score minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through it.
-Make sure that your preparation will fetch you 30 marks in each of the categories of the written exam.

Wish you all the best.

http://www.bankexamsindia.com/

Thank You
17th July 2012, 07:29 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Dear friend, English and Maths both are the main parts of the bank exams, you can't take these lightly. You should start preparation for these now. If you don't have much time now, then make your schedule and follow the following guidelines:

1. Whatever you learn, try to be perfect in that.
2. Do practice of Comprehenssion in english. It will give you good marks.
3. Make your preposition and tenses strong.
4. In maths, your numerical ability should be very fast and perfect.
5. Buy 10 years question papers and do preparation from that.

All the very best.
24th May 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

-Practice various question papers and model question papers for this exam better do online.

Wish you all the best.

www.examkunji.com

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-prepare-banks-short-time-767821.html#ixzz2U8gLuHGe
24th May 2013, 12:25 AM
Bhavnachoubey

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for banks in short time?

There is nothing so easy to prepare like Bank Exams in short time and to get Bank job. However, here are some of the guidelines which will benefit you in cracking Bank exams with preparation of short duration.

1.Put more practice on the areas which have high marks better do onlin e practice.
2.Practice various previous year question papers and model question papers for this exam.
3.Whatever you learn, try to be perfect in that with repeated practice. Otherwise, you will get confused in the actual exam while doing calculations.
4.Make judicious use of the time whatever you have left before the commencement of exam.
5.Don't leave a complete section of the written exam for choice because you should have to score minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through it.

6.Make sure that your preparation will fetch you 30 marks in each of the categories of the written exam.withing the time.

Wish you all the best.

www.examkunji.com
27th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

the only and the best single book for preparing sbi po exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?