31st October 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

M.Tech with management fee in Kerala for a B.Tech candidate who has secured 50% marks?

hi,
am karthika..i had completed my b.tech,
but i have only 58% aggregate.
can i do my m.tech within kerala..
as in management fees.sir plz do reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  2. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  3. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  4. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  5. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  6. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  7. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  8. Being an OBC candidate is there anything I can do to avail fee concession?
  9. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  10. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  11. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  12. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What will be my expected rank after scoring 189 marks in Kerala engineering entrance? I have secured 78% in 12th
  14. Can I appear for NET Exam in Management being a candidate having secured 61% in M.Com?
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. How is SVPUAT Meerut for doing M.Tech?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  18. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
30th November 2014, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech with management fee in Kerala for a B.Tech candidate who has secured 50% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
am karthika..i had completed my b.tech,
but i have only 58% aggregate.
can i do my m.tech within kerala..
as in management fees.sir plz do reply
Yes, of course you can get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech course. But, the admission for M.Tech is based on the entrance exam performance. So, you must score good marks in GATE exam or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

M.Tech Eligibility Criteria:

-> B.Tech or BE in Engineering or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in qualifying degree exam from a recognized university. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, 50% marks in qualifying exam.

-> Admission to the M.Tech is based on the GATE entrance exam.

The fee structure for M.Tech differs from college to college. You must visit the concerned college to know the exact fee structure. However, here I am providing the exact fee structure.

-For Each Semester: Rs.50,00/-
-Tuition fees: Rs.550
-Other expenses: Rs.7,950/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?