24th August 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?

To,
The director (sir/madam)
TATA

SUB- HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIPS IN TATA.

I am 2nd year student of computer science branch. please give me full information for applying for internship.
my email id- [email protected]

thanks.

Related Questions:
28th January 2017, 07:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?

Getting internship opportunity in TATA Steel is very tough especially in the second year of engineering as it does not prefer second year students for internships. It prefers third and final year students for internship.

- TATA Steel has a tie-up with certain institutes across the country for recruiting interns . It goes to such institutes on campus drive to recruit interns.

- TATA Steel recruits interns from the Tier-I institutes of the country which include top IITs and NITs along with top private universities. If you are among the students of premier colleges of India, then you have a good chance.

However, it is not impossible to get an opportunity of internship in TATA Steel if you do not satisfy any of the above criteria. You can get internship opportunity if you have good contact with any of the high ranking officials and apply for internship with his reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?