12th November 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?

sir
I am raja sekhar and I want to know about
hotel management in IMI in Switzerland
now presently I am 12 class
so please provide infermatation on it
and saleaction process it and tota fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  2. Where is the leading hotel management institute in Canada and Switzerland?
  3. Procedure to make entry into Indian Army after completion of 3 year Hotel Management course?
  4. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  5. Detailed Information regarding Hotel Management course? What will be the future of this course?
  6. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  7. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in AP after scoring 75% in 12th?
  8. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. Application procedure of BSc in Hotel Management?
  11. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  12. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  13. Does hotel management provide campus interview selection? Can I start apply for hotel management after 12th?
  14. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  15. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  17. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  18. How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College
23rd July 2023, 01:03 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?

IMI (Institute of Hotel Management) in Switzerland is a leading hotel management school with a global reputation. The school offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in hotel management, catering, and tourism.
The selection procedure for admission to IMI is as follows:
  • Online application: You can apply online through the IMI website.
  • English language proficiency test: You need to pass an English language proficiency test, such as the IELTS or TOEFL.
  • Personal interview: You will be interviewed by a panel of IMI representatives.
  • References: You will need to provide two letters of reference from your teachers or employers.
The expenses for studying hotel management in IMI Switzerland vary depending on the program you choose. The tuition fees for the undergraduate program are around CHF 20,000 per year. The tuition fees for the postgraduate program are around CHF 25,000 per year.
In addition to tuition fees, you will also need to factor in the cost of living in Switzerland. The cost of living in Switzerland is relatively high, so you will need to budget accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?