7th June 2011, 09:41 PM
yasmeenrawoot

Eligibility criteria for B.Tech and M.Tech?

i have just passed my std 12th boards and have secured 75.5% and had also appeared for MHT-CET.please can i know the eligibility required for B tech and M tech.

5th July 2011, 01:27 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Tech and M.Tech?

Dear friend,

Eligibilty creteria for B-Tech:
*you must pass out you 12th class.
*you must have PCM in 12th class
*you must have minimum percentage 60 in PCM in 12th class

Eligibilty creteria for M-Tech:
*You must be from engineering background.
*You must do your graduation through B-Tech in any respective branch:Computer sceince,electronics,electrical,civil,mechanical,ch emical etc.

Good luck
21st July 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i have passed from electronics engineering vocational course from cbse board in 10 2 ,can i do engineering
31st March 2013, 07:37 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

IF you want to go for B.Tech then you have to give the entrance exam for it.The entrance exam to get an admission in B.Tech is AIEEE i.e.All India Engineering Entrance exam .

NOW AIEEE comes in the form of JEE(Joint Entrance exam) and it has two papers that are:

1.JEE-Main
2.JEE-Advance

You can get an information about AIEEE from the following link:
www.aieee.nic.in

There are various streams in the field of engineering and you can choose any one according to your choice and interest.Your interest plays an important role for the selection of the stream in B.TECH.

Interest plays an important role for your future and career.Your marks from 12th should be more than 50% marks under some recognized university or board with non-medical stream.

IF you want to get an admission in M.TECH then you have to crack the GATE entrance exam.GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering and the cut off for GATE is 25 marks and it can change in every year.So prepare yourself for it.

Here is the list of streams in the field of engineering.Check it out.

Streams in engineering:

1.Computer science engineering
2.Information technology
3.Civil Engineering
4.Mechanical Engineering
5.Aeronautical Engineering
6.Food technology
7.Biotechnology
8.Electrical Engineering
9.Electronics and communication Engineering
10.Nanotechnology
and many more.

Thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?