14th November 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?

Hello
i got 95.6% marks in 10+2 and 91% in 10th standard.
i want to study mbbs now in abroad
can you help me for this?
please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  2. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  4. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  5. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  6. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?
  7. Scholarship after 10th to study Abroad?
  8. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  10. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  11. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  12. How to study abroad for class 11th and 12th after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  14. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  15. Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?
  16. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  17. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  18. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
25th November 2014, 04:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?

Yes, you can surely get help from our side. There are many foreign universities which offer MBBS course. However, most of the top and well reputed foreign universities do not take admission of students for MBBS course. Rather they take admission for MD course. However, there is nothing to worry, you can still study MBBS abroad.

Most of the foreign universities who offer MBBS course, have tie-ups with consultancies or agents or representative body in India. So you need to contact such bodies in order to get admission in MBBS course in those universities. One such consultant's link is given here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?