18th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?

hello sir
i've just ended up with my 10th xams and i plan to go for commerce in 11 and 12 but after 12 i am confused that for what course should i take. but whatever course i do i want to do it from the bestest colleges and universities from abroad and i require a good scholarship for it.
i want if u could tell me all courses available after 12th and how to approach for scholarship exams to study abroad.
thank u.

15th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?

i have 80% marks in secondary exam.can i apply any scholarship ?
9th December 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?

i have taken chemistry,maths,computer science and physical education in ISC(12th)can i study in canda taking these subjects what are the couces can i take please help me my dream is to study in canda so please....
18th July 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th std right now in science stream but I cant afford expensive courses which people usually do after 12th, is there a way that I can get a job abroad that is outside india if yes then what are the courses and streams that I should choose ?
14th January 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hello.. i want to study abroad. i am going to complete my 12 within 2 months but im confused which course should i do .. in commerce stream without maths..
Help me.. to do course in abroad...
26th March 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 exam and i want to be graduate from USA, is there a scholarship test to study in USA ???
4th April 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE EXAMS TO GET SCHOLARSHIP IN A TOP 10 UNIVERSITY IN USA? WHAT ARE THE RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES IN USA?
9th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th( science)and I wanna study in USA. Its my dream. What I need to get admission in best versities for undergraduate courses?? Please help me by giving a solution.
18th February 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i wanna study mbbs after my 12 studies . so what should i do to get a scholarship inorder to study in abroad
9th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am taking commerce with maths in 10 so can I study in abroad like USA after 12 with scholarship
2nd May 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I wanna study mbbs after my studies . So what should I do to get a scholarship inorder to study in abroad
14th July 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

can a student of government school get a scholarship of studying in abroad after 12 or its only for CBSE board?
21st September 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hii my name is shreya. i m ended up with SSC and right now I m in fyjc but after doing my fyjc and syjc from here in India. So I just need your help to tell me about scholarship exams in Mumbai for abroad studies for further studies after 12std..
3rd December 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am eager to study abroad with OBSERVATIONAL ASTRONOMY after 12th? My specific query is "Is it must to go through any entrance exam like JEE(main) orJEE(advanced) or an outstanding result in 12th is enough?"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?