23rd April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?

Dear,
i would like to know about ,the study oppeetunities in abroad for the cource mbbs. Which all are the standard universities for medicine,mainly countries like u.k,u.s.a Germany and Canada. Can we study over their and hence do job in our country itself ,is this possible . Is ,mbbs studying in India or abroad is much better.i would like to know your relevant reply,and i hope you will give me reply as much as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  3. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  5. Can I get admission in Ph.D. in USA or European universities without good research experience?
  6. How to do my MBBS in Abroad? What is the exam pattern?
  7. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  8. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I do MD in Canada after completing MBBS from Germany?
  10. Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?
  11. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  12. Terms and conditions of M.Pharma course in Abroad countries?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Salary in Abroad countries after Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)?
  16. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  17. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  18. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
4th May 2014, 11:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?

As you have mentioned that you want to know about the MBBS study opportunity at abroad and you want to know about the standard university for medicine. So now I will clear all you doubt by providing detailed information about the MBBS study opportunity in countries like UK, USA, Canada, and Germany.

So, as you have decided to go abroad for MBBS it’s a good idea as everywhere a good doctor is needed and Germany and USA are very famous for their MBBS institutes so should go for any of the two ( USA or Germany ) and in Germany you will find most of the MBBS institutes which are famous for the Medicine. In Germany there you can easily get admission and the admission fee will be not more than Euro 1000-1500 and your medicine coaching is free. But you need to take private coaching which will be Euro 4500-5000 including your hostel charges.

Of course you can complete your MBBS in other country and do Job in our country and as you have mentioned that “is studying MBBS in India or abroad is much better”, I will suggest you that studying abroad is better as after completing MBBS abroad you can easily get a good job in our country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?