18th November 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?

sir, I don't know when Engineering cet will be conducted after diploma. so plz send me what is the month & date of cet for diploma students..
sir, what is the procedure to fill cet forms?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  2. Details about CET entrance exam date? When is the date to fill the CET exam form?
  3. Schedule of the next CET entrance exam?
  4. What is the date to fill the ASSO CET forms?
  5. What is the procedure to fill up PSC exam form? Date of sale of entrance exam forms?
  6. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  7. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  8. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  9. Date of CET Exam for B.Ed course for this year? When to get and where to get application forms for this Exam?
  10. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  11. Can I fill the B.Ed CET form online? Last years B.Ed CET question papers? Last date of submission of the B.Ed?
  12. Date of start of registration process for AIIMS PG entrance exam? Procedure to fill the form? Date of the exam?
  13. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  14. Date of MHT-CET Exam next year? Last date to fill forms for this Exam?
  15. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff marks to join MBA college? Last date to fill the form?
  17. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  18. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
31st May 2017, 03:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?

Followings are the tentative dates to bookmark:
Commencement of entry of application online:May 2017
Last date to enter application online:May 2017
Last date to pay the fee in bank:June 2017
Download the admission ticket:June 2017
Diploma Common Entrance Test 2017 will be held in June 2017

Procedure to apply for Diploma CET 2017:
1) Visit http://kea.kar.nic.in/
2) Click on DCET 2017.
3) Read all the instructions and follow the steps.
4) Enter all the details and submit the application form.
5) Get the hard copy of application for future usage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?