9th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?

right now i am studying civil diploma in last year,
so please inform me the process of admission for diploma to degree.Is there
any entrance exams?and what is the date to fill up the forms?my id is [email protected] , [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?
  2. When the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Nautical Science will be held? Procedure to fill up online application form?
  3. Where to get the forms of AFMC entrance exam? What is the date? Procedure to fill and send the form?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools for studies? -- [New]
  8. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam?
  9. Date of sale of PET entrance exam forms? Procedure to fill the forms?
  10. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  11. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  12. What is the procedure to fill up PSC exam form? Date of sale of entrance exam forms?
  13. Where to get the admission forms for MSW?
  14. How to get the admission forms for MSW?
  15. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  16. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  17. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
23rd June 2011, 11:16 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?

Yes of course you can enter into the engineering college through the lateral entry by the recently notified (January) new regulations for lateral admission to engineering programs which is as following :-

If you a B.Sc. degree with mathematics as a subject and 60 per cent aggregate at the U.G. level then you can gain lateral entry into the second year or III semester of the B.E. / B.Tech course

Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

or

you pass any diploma degree of minimum 2 years after 12th from any polytechnic institute affiliated with State Board of Technical Education(SBTE) or any University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST in aggregate or any gradation system

2:you qualify LEET with at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

3:you are a citizen of India.

If you have fulfilled the above conditions then you would be eligible for appearing in the entrance test organized by AICTE to enter into BE/B.Tech.

There are 250 colleges and over 90,000 seats all over India where you can take a entry as lateral.
7th August 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?

I have completed my 2.what should I do to get admission in the Sikkim Manipal Institute of medical sciences?
20th January 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in diploma last year in IT in GTU. i want to take admission in mumbai university for B.E. So what is the procedure. Do i have to give any entrance exams. If yes what is the date of entrance exams. plz reply me at [email protected]
29th February 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i m studing in tenth standred . i want to get admission in diploma . how can i apply for it.
30th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i m studing in 12th standred.i went to get in diploma admission.how can apply it.
31st May 2012, 09:40 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai,,

Yes, ofcourse you can enter into the engineering college through the lateral entry by the recently notified (January) new regulations for lateral admission to engineering programs which is as following :-

If you a B.Sc. degree with mathematics as a subject and 60 per cent aggregate at the U.G. level then you can gain lateral entry into the second year or III semester of the B.E. / B.Tech course

Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

2:you qualify LEET with at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

There are 250 colleges and over 90,000 seats all over India where you can take a entry as lateral.

All the best....
12th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i complte diploma how can admission to degree
28th November 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in diploma 4th sem and i want to get admission to degree. How can i apply for it.
23rd May 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical from G T U , what is the procedure of taking admission in degree in 2nd year , is there any entrance exam ?
plsss rply mee >>>>>>>>>>>..................................... .
26th May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i m student of electonics & coomuniction.so can u plzzzz tell me the process of d to d in puna university.my email id is [email protected].
i hope u give me a good response for that..!!!!!
10th June 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Do the marks of 3rd and 4th sem are going to be taken into consideration for d2d admission ??
21st June 2013, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in EC ...and i want to do degree in Electrical so is it possible to do?
and what is procedure for D2D admission?
11th October 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

how apply the form and which time
3rd June 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? and how much percentage required for direct second year of degree... my email id- [email protected]
3rd June 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? an i have completed my diploma in E &TC. an how much percentage required for direct 2nd year admission..
3rd June 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? an i have completed my diploma in E &TC. an how much percentage required for direct 2nd year admission..
28th April 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What is feature of mechatronic diploma. Is there any government jobs like railways for me?
28th June 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?