4th January 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Institutes conducting Recognized Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course in Diabetology? Is there separate entrance exam or CET is conducted?

I would like to know Institutes conducting Recognized Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course in Diabetology. I have heard that Only MAdras Medical College has Post Graduate Degree course in Diabetology. If this is true, I would like to know whether it has separate Entrance Examination or whether it is CET. Also whether Doctors from Other States are eligible to appear for the Same.

8th January 2014, 11:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes conducting Recognized Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course in Diabetology? Is there separate entrance exam or CET is conducted?

Diabetology is a field of medical science which is still in its infant stage in India. Hence the scope as well as the number of educational institutions offering the course is limited. However, except Madras Medical College there are many more institutes which provide post graduate or diploma course in the filed of Diabetology. The institutes are as follows:-

KLE University - Karnataka, Belgaum
Email: [email protected]

Rajitlal Institute of Technology and Health Sciences (RITHS), Thiruvananthapuram

Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
Telephone: (0413)2272380-90(11 Lines), 2272132, 2272181, 2272337/38/39, 2272342

Annamalai University (Distance Education), Tamil Nadu - Other

Selection Procedure :- Entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute.
Doctors from other states are also eligible for the entrance exam as well as for the admission in the course of Diabetology in the above institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?