25th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of diploma? What career path I can take?

I am doing diploma with o.m.c.a. branch and i want to know that what i will do after complete this diploma? please give me some better options. I just want to take the best career path. It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Best career path after diploma in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  5. Completion of ITI Correspondent Diploma? How will be the career then after?
  6. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  7. What are the courses which we can do after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?
  9. For which companies I am eligible after completing BE with 60% marks and having command over programming and data base languages?
  10. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  11. How to do a job in Biotech Field? How much salary is provided?
  12. Can I pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Ed?
  13. Is there any suitable course available after completion of medical electronics diploma course?
  14. What to choose after graduation, Job, Master or PG diploma? Is there any hope available for me after facing failures many times?
  15. What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?
  16. What should I do after completion of IT diploma course?
  17. What are the Career Opportunities for me in Kolkata after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  18. Which career line should I choose after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry Honors?
8th August 2015, 09:04 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma? What career path I can take?

* Initially you should fix your target in future . without proper planning how can
you cross your targets .
-> After diploma
* Engineering is the best option and it is optmus by everyone who completed their diploma .
* Jobs :-
-> you have only less percentage experience in your stream , so even if you got job salary will not satisfies you .
-> Go and better do engineering and jobs and package will be high depending on your stream .
27th May 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma? What career path I can take?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and I dont want to do engineering/ BE so which course is suitable for me ?
31st May 2017, 03:59 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Post Re: What can I do after completion of diploma? What career path I can take?

After completion of your diploma choose engineering on your respective interested course so that having a BE degree from a recognized institution you can get high salary jobs in multi national companies they offer you a reputed job in their company and your knowledge will get more improved in that field and so can shift your job to any other company accordingly your wish
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?