24th November 2010, 06:15 PM
faridoctor

Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?

Can you please let me know the approx. dates during which the Hotel Management Entrance exams are held. Also what kind of preparation is required for these exams. Which classes give tuition for the entrance exams.

Thank you

2nd December 2010, 11:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridoctor View Post
Can you please let me know the approx. dates during which the Hotel Management Entrance exams are held. Also what kind of preparation is required for these exams. Which classes give tuition for the entrance exams.

Thank you
NCHMCT – JEE, FHRAI, MAH-HM-CET, IITM, HIHT, ITDC are soe of the Hotel management entrance exams in India. You can visit the official websites for further details. Most of the questions are asked from general aptitude and technical aptitude. Technical aptitude includes questions from common areas of the basic qualifications asked as eligibility.
10th December 2010, 07:08 PM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?

dear friend these are some of the colleges:

Manipal University Admissions

NCHMCT JEE

IHM Meerut

Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management

Kurukshetra University

Institute of Hotel Management Aurangabad

Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination

Merit Swiss Asian School Of Hotel Management, Ooty

NIPS School of Hotel Management

preparation:

you should be good in communication

good confidence
best of luck
19th January 2011, 08:18 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?

If you Live in UP you can give the SEE. through it you will get a hotel management college. Its forms are comin very soon & will be available in Bank Of Baroda.
5th February 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

HOW PREPARATION FOR EXAMINATION
6th February 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

When the entrence xam of this year?
18th February 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

when entrence xam will be held?how to prepare 4 these exams?
5th April 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hmm...best of LucK for entrance examinations!!
18th April 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

FEES OF GOVERMENT COLLEGES? CAMPUS PLACEMENT IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGES?
28th May 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am from aurangabad, maharastra which book is good for HM CET
6th June 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam
27th September 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

how can i study for entrance exam
17th October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE THE ENTRANCE EXAM OF HOTLEL MANAGEMENT IN 2012 IN INDIA?
2nd December 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam of hotel management in 2012 in india? i am from kolkata... so i want to get admit in taratala hotelmanagement institute...how can i prepare for this?????i also wany 10 years question papers..kindly help me immediately as possible,, thank you...
25th January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridoctor View Post

Thank you
hi i m amrit pal singh. i have to do entrence prepration.as well as i m doing 12 th class.please give me exect information...////
26th January 2012, 08:40 AM
adlsm

here are some hotel management entrance exams :
NCHMCT – JEE
FHRAI
MAH-HM-CET
IITM
HIHT
ITDC

GOOD LUCK
31st January 2012, 12:54 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

engg entrence in which you can appear
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
IPU DELHI
BITS Pilani
DCE
SMU
UPTECH
AMITY

and many such like that.
20th December 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

can i have any information about the date when the entrance exam of ihm held in the year 2014
15th May 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that which book is good to study for iihm entrance rly as soon as possible plz
16th May 2014, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in hotel management entrance exam? And which are the best intitutes for this course in Jharkhand?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?