19th October 2010, 07:48 PM
reddyjkl

List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?

sir
I am going with PG in Pharmacology first year.what are the government jobs available with my qualification?and also what are the entrance exams to get a government job ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  2. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  3. How can I get a government job after completing M.Sc Pharmacology?
  4. What are the government job opportunities for M.Pharmacy in pharmacology?
  5. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  6. List of government jobs I can apply after graduation (art) with 48% marks?
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  9. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  10. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  11. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  12. Is it possible for students who have completed B.Pharm to get a government job?
  13. List of Geological job in government or non government?
  14. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  15. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  17. How to apply for faculty government jobs in Tamilnadu medical colleges after PG in Pharmacology?
  18. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
10th March 2011, 08:10 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?

you can apply for PSU and you can get selected very high post and you go on direct big post.you can go also research field.you can also apply for lecturer post.many government jobs is available.
30th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?

what is psu
9th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?

i finished my msc in pharmacology.am i eligible to get a job in government medical college?
24th September 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell me opportiunity after m.pharma. in pharmacology
25th November 2011, 04:42 PM

what is mean by psu
24th February 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

PSU or Public Sector Undertakings are State/Government-owned Enterprises like Air India Limited, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Coal India Limited, Food
Corporation of India, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, India Trade Promotion
Limited, National Thermal Power Corporation, etc.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-meaning-psu-36776.html#ixzz2Lp112aas
19th March 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i m BHMS Homeopathy passed want to know abt goverment jobs and higher post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?