22nd November 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech in any foreign country with scholarship if completed Diploma in E&TC?

hi,
i am saurabh, i have complited my diploma in E&TC with 83%.
Is there any opportunity to complete BE or B.Tech in foreign country via scholarship?
please tell me..
thank u in advance.

30th January 2017, 01:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech in any foreign country with scholarship if completed Diploma in E&TC?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher studies like BE or B.Tech in abroad after completion of your diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication. You can also get scholarship to meet certain expense of your course. Most of the foreign institutes provide scholarships to the overseas students based on their performance in the entrance exams on account of which admission is done. You can also receive scholarship for fairing well in academics or extra curricular field during the course. Apart from these, you can also opt for education loan to meet the expense of your course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?