15th July 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?

hello
i want to know about IELTS?
what we have to do and which procesure follow ......
if i want study foreign with scholarship????
waiting for your reply
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get scholarship to study B.Com in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  4. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  6. Percentage required in graduation to appear in IELTS?
  7. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  8. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  9. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  10. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  11. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
  12. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  13. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  14. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  15. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  16. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  17. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?
8th November 2014, 01:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?

IELTS(International English Language Testing System) is an exam, which is used to test the capability of a candidate in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening sections of English. Each section will be conducted for forty marks. And the exam score will be calculated on 10 bands. If you are good at English language, then you can attend the test without any coaching. If you are not good at English language, then It is better to take coaching from a good institute. You can apply for the exam through British Council or IDP.
Now, whereas for scholarships, you can get a scholarship from the university, If you have a good academic profile. Because, the university will give scholarships only to few meritorious students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?