9th February 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

MBBS Scholarships for studies in Foreign country?

Dear madam/sir,
I'm interesting in studing MBBS.But,due to our family income i'm unable to enter to a private university.so now i'm trying at my best to find out a scholarship or a sponsership to make my dream true.If you can please be kind enough to me to find out a scholarship in a foreign country.

Thank You,
S.Harshana.
Sri Lanka.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  2. How may I get detail information about scholarships and entrance tests for studies in foreign? I am pursuing B.Sc degree from GNDU, Amirtsar
  3. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?
  4. How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?
  5. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  6. How can I get international or national scholarship for Ph.D?
  7. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  8. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  9. What must be done after passing B.Tech?
  10. How can I get a government job?
  11. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?
  12. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  13. How to work in private company in Dubai after completing B.A?
  14. Career scope and Job Opportunities for Civil Engineering course in India?
  15. Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?
  16. Scholarships for students pursuing MBBS? Which institutions provide that?
  17. What specialization is better to take in M.Tech (eee)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering?
11th February 2014, 10:55 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: MBBS Scholarships for studies in Foreign country?

Hello Friend !!

MBBS --- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

The entire course comprises four and a half years, followed by compulsory rotatory internship of one year.

But in abroad the course ends in 6 years.

The course follows semester system and each semester consisting of six months.

The MBBS course is divided in to three phases:

Pre-clinical,
Para-clinical and
Clinical Phase.

Average Fee Structure in Abroad Countries :

Estimated Tuition Fee for every year is: 5660 US$ or Rs.3,05,640/-.

Estimated total amount of tuition fees for the entire course: Rs. 20,00,000/- .
(This figure may change subject to the exchange rate of US$)

This fee includes the Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees and Health Insurance.

Admission Procedure:

The common admission procedure is select the country for which you are planning to go.

Select the university, inquiry about the entrance examination (if conducted or not).

Most of the universities gives admissions based on your academics and funding issues.

Apply for the respective University and if your application is accepted then you will be receiving an email of letter that confirming reservation of your seat.

Once your admission is confirmed then you can start applying for loans for scholarships and funding, because while applying for loans you will be asked for the university admission letter along with other necessary documents.

Scholarship:

In India to get a loan of 10 lakhs and above, you should have enough assets so as to provide as assurance/security to apply for loans.

And most of the Banks will set a limit for maximum 20 lakhs for education loan.

If not disappointing you, there are very less chances to get the loan easily for large figures.

Your loan will be sanctioned only if you are doing the course in the reputed universities of abroad countries.

Interest rates range from 15.50 to 18 percent per annum.

Some banks provide lower interest rates for girl/EWS students

Good Luck !!!
12th February 2014, 11:41 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MBBS Scholarships for studies in Foreign country?

National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities (2008-09)
Indian students with at least 40% disabilities certified as per definition under Persons with Disabilities Act 1995. Five hundred awards that range from Rs. 400 to 1,000 per month to be given annually through institutions, depending on the study undertaken. Also course fee is reimbursed to a maximum of Rs. 10,000. Facility for accommodation is also offered, subject to conditions

National Merit-cum- Means Scholarship Scheme
Meritorious students from low income families, securing a minimum of 80% of marks in 10+2 pattern or equivalent and not belonging to the creamy layer as defined by the Dept. of Personnel and Training applicable to all categories of students. 82,000 scholarships annually (41,000 for boys and girls each) is awarded for graduate/postgraduate studies in colleges/universities for professional courses (Medical, Engineering etc) Rs. 1,000 p.m. at graduation level for first three years Rs. 2000 per month at Postgraduation level and those pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2,000 p.m in 4th and 5th year.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarships
Bright students selected pursuing full-time courses in different streams in recognised institutions age should be between 15 and 30 years. Awards 450 Scholarships for meritorious students of 10+ / ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA all over India and zone wise Rs. 2,000 per month for 4 years in case of Engineering & MBBS 2 years for MBA courses and Rs 1,000 per month for 2 years in case of 10+ and ITI courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?